Total Pageviews

6/13/2014

Birchbox


Hi all my readers, I have a favour to ask you!
If any of you out there are interested in subscribing to Birchbox please subscribe via my unique link by clicking here For every person that subscribes via this link I receive 50 points! which I so desperately need. Also at the moment there is a competition on to win a Benefit hamper worth £250 if you are an active member, also the more people that subscribe via my link the more times I myself get entered. If I get enough points I will be using them to buy myself a full size version of Liz Earle's Hot Cloth Cleanser, as well as a Benefit product for my first ever giveaway, but this will only happen if around 3-5 people sign up via my link!!!! If you do comment on this page and let me know... it will Benefit you ;) (see what I did there) haha ALSO for everyone that does subscribe you also get 50 points to!!! that's the equivalent of £5 to spend in the Birchbox E Shop!! :-D
Any way keeping it short and sweet as I have 5 posts in my draft that seriously need shifting!
Happy Blogging, for now I will leave you with a picture of my extremely mardy cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment

There was an error in this gadget